Doctor insights on:
What Is Good For A Pregnant Woman To Eat
Sorrel leaves: I do not believe you should take anything without consulting your OB gyn doctor. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Is it safe to eat papaya when is pregnant? Why some ppl say it will cause misscarriage? Is it a good fruit for pregnant woman.
What foods are good for a diabetic women who is planning for pregnancy. Can i eat kiwi fruit. I am currently using folic acid for past one month.
Really early: Deliveries pose a risk to the baby. It is better to deliver when the baby is due (or close to then). ...Read more
TCM: From a traditional chinese medicine standpoint, the healthiest way to drink water is a room temperature. The concepts are a little complex ; come from the perspective of eastern medicine. See: http://universaltcm.Wordpress.Com/education-information/cold-foods-cold-drinks-caused-health-problems/. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What a pregnant woman should eat?
- What should a pregnant woman eat and not eat?
- What can a pregnant woman not eat?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What if a pregnant woman doesnt eat enough?
- What happens if a pregnant woman doesnt eat?
- What food can a pregnant woman eat?
- What foods can a pregnant woman not eat?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online