Doctor insights on:
What Is Follicle Replacement Surgery For Hair Restoration
Yes and No: Hair restoration surgery can be very successful. It is the only treatment proven to restore hair, long term. Expectation is key. Hair restoration surgery will never replace the hair density that patients have in the posterior scalp, donor. Planning for hair restoration is of most importance taking into consider the age of the patient, future hair loss expectations and overall expectations. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hair Restoration: Isn't there a machine out now that does follicle unit extraction (FUE)as an assist to a manual extraction technique. Named?
Hair transplant: NeoGraft and ARTAS robotic FUE.Get a more detailed answer ›
How far do hair follice drug tests go? Testing for job. Nurse gave me 10mg Valium prior to minor surgery in March 2014. Will the Valium show up?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the surgery for gerd?
- What is treatment for a contusion hair line fracture in your knee cap?
- What is a remedy for a bent bone in a nose without any surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for white hair?
- What is the life expectancy for a patient after heart bypass surgery?
- What is the recovery time for central bulging disc and disc herniation surgery?
- Best hip replacement treatment
- Talk to a hair restoration specialist online for free