Doctor insights on:
What Is Follicle Replacement Surgery For Hair Restoration
Hair Restoration: Isn't there a machine out now that does follicle unit extraction (FUE)as an assist to a manual extraction technique. Named?
Hair transplant: NeoGraft and ARTAS robotic FUE.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes and No: Hair restoration surgery can be very successful. It is the only treatment proven to restore hair, long term. Expectation is key. Hair restoration surgery will never replace the hair density that patients have in the posterior scalp, donor. Planning for hair restoration is of most importance taking into consider the age of the patient, future hair loss expectations and overall expectations. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How far do hair follice drug tests go? Testing for job. Nurse gave me 10mg Valium prior to minor surgery in March 2014. Will the Valium show up?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is an infected hair follicle?
- What causes hair follicle infection?
- What causes sore hair follicles?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Surgical hair restoration
- Non surgical hair restoration
- Distefano hair restoration
- Side effects of hair restoration
- Talk to a hair restoration specialist online for free