Doctor insights on:
What Is Foam On Pee Indicative Of
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
I am 37/M. how common, or normal is it, to have some foam in your urine? If this is not normal, what might it indicate?
What could be the problems with foaming urine in the morning hours. Particularly after raise from bed? What test should I do?
Normal: This is seen frequently and is in no way a disease or medical condition requiring testing or other intervention. ...Read more
Most of the time I've urinated today, my urine has had a moderate amount on bubbles/foam that disappear about a minute later. Should I be worried?
When I am urine passing showing foam. It happenigs from last two years .What is the reason.This is any major complaint?
Bubbles in urines: Diabetics are prone for damage to kidney function overtime esp type i dm. Bubbles or foam may suggestive of extra proteins or small protein named Albumin in the urine. You should check with your doctor for sugar control and check for any sign of early diabetic affect on your kidney function by measuring a random urine samples of protein and Albumin in your urine as a screening test. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can you do for someone who is choking on a glass of water?
- What is this hard bump growing on the side of my big toe?
- What side of the body is your bladder on?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What organ is located on the right side of your back?
- What is causing a burning sensation on the soles of my feet?
- What is a low number on day 21 of progesterone test?
- I have a lump on the back of my neck what is that and it itches
- Talk to a urologist online for free