Doctor insights on:
What Is Fenugreek
Herbal remedy: Fenugreek is a seed from a plant, often used as an herbal remedy. It is felt to increase milk production in lactating women. It is recommended by some lactation specialists, but you should always check with your own doctor before using any medicine or supplement. Because herbal supplements are not well regulated, it is difficult to know what to buy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Diabetes and More: Fenugreek is used for diabetes and loss of appetite, and to stimulate milk production in breastfeeding women. http://nccam.nih.gov/health/fenugreek current uses of red clover are for menopausal symptoms, breast pain associated with menstrual cycles, high cholesterol, osteoporosis, and symptoms of prostate enlargement. http://nccam.nih.gov/health/redclover/ataglance.htm. ...Read more
Fenugreek: Fenugreek is a plant -- it's the only ingredient in itself. The leaves and seeds are commonly used. http://tinyurl.com/cmeyg26 -- fenugreek seeds are in the spice garam masala. It's also been used in ayurvedia medicine to treat diabetes, high cholesterol, wounds, inflammation, and gastrointestinal ailments. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the difference between fenugreek extract fenugreek seed?
- What is fenugreek seed used for?
- What is the mechanism of action of fenugreek to reduce blood glucose?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a vascular mole?
- What is the use of medofed?
- What is foliate papillae?
- What is a turtleneck penis?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free