Doctor insights on:
What Is Fbs Blood Test
M 30 years old unmarried south Indian.My Current blood test report-BP-125/93(not eating morning),FBS-110 and cholestrol-271.what should i do to normal?
Lots of things: If you are overweight, Diet, exercise and LOZE WEIGHT! This may help all the problems without meds. If your wt. is normal dietary changes and exercise will still be Ver helpful. If this does not normalize the abnormal findings your doc can add appropriate meds to help correct the problems. ...Read more
Antibodies: Ab is a common abbreviation for antibody. This is a very broad area, so it is difficult to know the answer without more context-- it could be looking for antibodies to blood groups, to a possible current or prior infection, or possibly to some sort of specific antigen in your own body, an "auto-antibody". ...Read more
Yes: But you must accept the responsibility that if something is not able to be diagnosed or missed by not getting the test the consequences are your responsibility.. Also when you are on some medications you need to have blood work to asses treatment and may hinder your treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Fbs fasting blood glucose
- What are neutrophils in a blood test?
- What are neutrophils in blood test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is lipids blood test?
- What is neuts in blood test?
- What is esr test blood test?
- What is ck blood test?
- Talk to a pathologist online for free