Doctor insights on:
What Is F3 Test For Thyroid
Done an sgpt test and it says on the result that mine is 66 (ref: 9.00-52 u/l(h). Do i need to worry? I am drinking ptu for my thyroidism continuously
What does it take for an endocrinologist to decide if armour
is suitable for subclinical hypo-
thyroidism? If test results are all
in "normal" range.
Subclinical hypo..: Subclinical hypothyroidism occurs when peripheral thyroid hormone levels are within normal reference laboratory range but serum thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) levels are mildly elevated. If all test results are normal then it does not sound like subclinical hypothyroidism. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Unclear question: What is a "bac reading"? It may help if you spell out your concern. ...Read more
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the abrevation for thyroid in a blood test?
- What is the test for thyroid problems?
- What is assay thyroid stim hormone test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the result of stool test for white blood cells in gastroenteritis?
- What is eco test for heart?
- What is the normal range for crp test?
- What is a cortisol swab test used for?
- What is the good number range for a thyroid test?