Doctor insights on:
What Is Duoflex Diclofenaco Carisoprodol
Yes.: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
Unknown: Best to follow the expiration date shown. ...Read more
Yes and No: Carisoporodol should only be used for a short term and not chronically for pain. It is very similar to benzodiazipines such as valium and ativan. These medications can interact with pain medications and cause worsening of side effects and respiratory depression. I would discuss this with your pcp. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is diclofenaco?
- What is duoflex used for?
- What is carisoprodol for?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a vascular mole?
- What is the use of medofed?
- What is foliate papillae?
- What is a turtleneck penis?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free