Doctor insights on:
What Is Doxycycline Hyclate Used To Treat
High blood pressure: Lisinopril is a medication that is mainly used to treat high blood pressure (HBP) in adults and children, in whom it’s FDA-approved over 6 years of age (although it may sometimes be prescribed “off-label” to children who are younger). It is also prescribed to people who have heart failure or who have had a heart attack, even if they do not have HBP, to prevent future events. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Doxycycline is the most commonly used drug for acute lyme disease but Minocycline (minocin), its close cousin, is also very effective. If someone has been recently bitten by a tick a good course of either will generally result in cure. If lyme has been present for weeks or months treatment becomes more challenging & complex. See www.Lymediseaseresource.Com/burrguide2008.Pdf for details. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is doxycycline hyclate used for?
- Doxycycline hyclate used for acne
- Doxycycline hyclate to treat acne
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can doxycycline hyclate treat chlamydia?
- Doxycycline used to treat chlamydia
- Is doxycycline used to treat tooth infection?
- Can doxycycline be used to treat tonsillitis?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free