Doctor insights on:
What Is Doxycycline Hyclate Used For
Does doxycycline hyclate 100mg twice daily continue working after completing the 10 day course,and if so, for how long ?
I am prescribed 100MG doxycycline hyclate. It says not to lie down for 30 minutes after taking it, what will happen if I do lie down after taking it?
Esophagitis: Doxycycline can cause drug-induced esophagitis, or inflammation of the esophagus. You are instructed not to lay down so that the pill can travel quickly down the esophagus and into the stomach. If you lay down there is the potential that the pill will remain in your esophagus as it dissolves and cause inflammation. ...Read more
Will I be able to lose the weight I've gained on doxycycline hyclate once I stop taking the medication?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is doxycycline hyclate used to treat?
- What is amox clav 875 mg used for?
- What is lidocaine hydrochloride jelly usp 2 used for?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the ana ifa screen with refl titer ana screen ifa used for?
- Paronychia what is the antibiotic most often used for treatment
- What is lidocaine ointment usp 5 used for?
- What is desoximetasone cream used for?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free