Doctor insights on:
What Is Done To Prevent The Spread Of Black Plague
Good sanitation: In general, plague is prevented by eliminating rodents and fleas, especially in the areas where plague is known to be endemic (like the western United States). Antibiotic prophylaxis (prevention) can be considered for people who are exposed to potentially-infected rodents or fleas. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
There are chain of: Events for plague to happen . Number one the bacteria, flea, rat , human being . All the four should be at the same place at the right time for plague to happen . The best and cost effective way of prevention would be eliminating the vector ( flea) and the intermediate host ( the rat). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
In the Middle Ages: Epidemics crossed europe and asia.Get a more detailed answer ›
Not true: There are accounts of plaque in various parts of the world in ancient times. It seems like Europe was affected so strongly because we are Western and so are they. Plague is principally a function of cities and human close proximity along with poor hygiene which describes Europe at the time of the plague. It may have been as bad elsewhere but not written about so profusely. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best way to get rid of a skin black splotchy growth scraping?
- Is wearing a mask a good way to prevent the spreading of lung infections?
- What is the best way to prevent movement of my baby at night?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best time of day to take baby aspirin?
- What is the best over-the-counter drug to prevent premature ejaculation?
- What is recommended to get rid of ingrown hair folicles of the vaginal area?
- What is the best time of the day to take clomiphene citrate?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online