Doctor insights on:
What Is Done To Prevent The Spread Of Black Plague
Good sanitation: In general, plague is prevented by eliminating rodents and fleas, especially in the areas where plague is known to be endemic (like the western United States). Antibiotic prophylaxis (prevention) can be considered for people who are exposed to potentially-infected rodents or fleas. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
There are chain of: Events for plague to happen . Number one the bacteria, flea, rat , human being . All the four should be at the same place at the right time for plague to happen . The best and cost effective way of prevention would be eliminating the vector ( flea) and the intermediate host ( the rat). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not true: There are accounts of plaque in various parts of the world in ancient times. It seems like Europe was affected so strongly because we are Western and so are they. Plague is principally a function of cities and human close proximity along with poor hygiene which describes Europe at the time of the plague. It may have been as bad elsewhere but not written about so profusely. ...Read more
In the Middle Ages: Epidemics crossed europe and asia.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the symptoms of black plague?
- What are the benefits of garlic against the black plague?
- What can be done to keep impetigo from spreading from child to child in my home?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Black plague doctor costume
- Black plague vaccine
- The black plague symptoms in order
- Black death plague symptoms
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online