Doctor insights on:
What Is Difference Between Endoscopy And Colonscopy
Got discomfort in my bowells for amonth no toilet problems had a colonoscopy 9 months ago all clear endoscopy 3 month ago clear could it be i.b.s.
Variable time: A colonoscopy and endoscopy at the same is called a bi-directional. There are variables that affect the amount of time such as skill of the operating physician, amount of fecal material and need for tissue samples. Generally the actual procedure takes 10 - 45 minutes. After the procedure it takes approximately 30 mins to 3 hours to recover from the sedating medications. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Gastroenterology: talk to a gastroenterologist. he will determine if necessary and perform them. ...Read more
What symptoms?: Impossible to say without knowing what signs and symptoms you were having that prompt getting the scopes. ...Read more
Usual medications: Nothing special needs to be taken after these procedures unless directed by your doctor. You can resume your usual medication unless you are taking aspirin and had a polyp removed or biopsy performed. If so you should wait a week after the procedure before resuming the aspirin. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the difference between hormonal mood swings and having bipolar swings?
- What is a colonscopy?
- Whats the difference between tunneling and undermining
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What the different between a endoscopy and a bronscopy?
- What is the difference between a colonoscopy and an endoscopy?
- What is the difference between a colonoscopy and a endoscopy?
- What is the difference between endoscopy and colonoscopy?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free