Doctor insights on:
What Is Difference Ibuprofen Or Aspirin Or Acetaminophen
What can I take for headaches, if I am allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin, tylenol, (acetaminophen) acetominophen and penicilin?
Headaches: Go see a doctor for an evaluation. You may need a prescription. ...Read more
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
Depends: Depends on what you would take it for. ...Read more
Effect on baby: Aspirin and Ibuprofen are related anti-inflammatory pain medicines. They should be avoided in pregnancy, especially in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters because they can close an important valve in the baby's heart. This valve normally closes at the time of birth which is why they can be taken post-partum. Tylenol (acetaminophen) is a pain reliever that does not have this effect on the baby and is safe in pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Took my first tamoxifen pill yesterday. I am having headaches today could i take aspirin, Advil or tylenol (acetaminophen)? Are headaches one of the side effects?
Have abscess. On omyxcillin and Tylenol (acetaminophen) until extraction... Problem is pain has become unbearable. aspirin ok? Can't take Advil due to afib
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the difference between aspirin and ibuprofen?
- Ibuprofen vs acetaminophen vs aspirin for headaches
- Aspirin acetaminophen ibuprofen good preventing heart attacks
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the difference in aspirin and tylenol?
- What is better for a headache ibuprofen or acetaminophen?
- What is the difference between tylenol and acetaminophen?
- What is difference between aspirin and ibuprofin?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free