Doctor insights on:
What Is Difference Between Vulva And Vagins
I have vaginitis. What works better on vulva triamcinolone acedonide cream or clobetasol propionate cream -Does cream or ointment work better ?
How to treat irregular surface of labia majora due to vaginitis? It is like rash but not red in colour. Doctor said in have vaginal yeast infection.
Description : The vulva collectively is the female genital organs and the vaginal "lips" are composed of the inner labia minora ; the other labia majora. The photo above shows the anatomical components. ...Read more
No!: The vulva can be washed with simple gentle soap and water. No harsh soaps. The vagina never ever needs to be cleaned. In fact cleaning it will harm it. As long as woman has good diet, exercise, and sleep then vagina takes care of itself. Sometimes medical conditions like diabetes can make risk for yeast infection in vagina higher. Stds can cause infections in vagina --- and these must be treated. ...Read more
How is the inside of my vagina is wet, but the vulva(outside) is very dry? What can I do to cure this?
Sounds normal: From what you say - except the word "very" - this sounds normal and healthy - no cure is needed. If you really wish a moister vulva, i might suppose that a gentle facial moisturizer could be applied - or a bit of baby oil. If you actually have flaking or dry cracks, see your doctor for dermatitis tx. ...Read more
i would be completing my 16 week on 25 april .But from last week I am experiencing vulva pain i.E outer part of vagina and the pain increase?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the difference between diverticulitis and diverticulitis?
- What is the difference between haemosiderosis and haemoschromatosis?
- What is the difference between epidemic and pandemic?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the difference between sea salt and salt?
- What is the difference between curry turmeric?
- What is the difference between gatorade accelerade?
- What is the difference between a dietician and nutritionist?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free