Doctor insights on:
What Is Diabetes Symptoms
Presistent increased frequency of emptying bladder, urinating, as a symptom of a disease state. 2 types: Mellitus (high blood glucose) & Insipidus (inadequate anti-diuretic hormone). In Diabetes mellitus, the far more common, glucose concentrations are ↑ed due to combination of 8 organ system changes referred to as the "ominous octet" & aggravated by intake of sugars (simple & complex ...Read more
Several: Type i diabetes=children get very ill appearing, with lots of drinking and urinating, rapid weight loss and fruity breath. They lose about 10 percent of their weight in a few days. Type 2=children are overweight and may have no symptoms. They can have more urination and thirst. They will seek out sweets. ...Read more
Depends: Hi. Symptoms are notoriously non-specific for disease. We don't know what symptoms you consider to be "diabetes-like", but if your blood glucose analyses are normal (fasting, A1c, post-challenge), then the symptoms are due to something else or nothing wrong at all. Eat healthily, exercise regularly, and don't smoke. Good luck! ...Read more
Diabetes mellitus: There are many signs and symptoms of hyperglycemia. You could have any of them including: unusual thirst, frequent urination, blurry vision, fatigue or feeling more tired than normal for unknown reasons, unusual weight loss, hunger, frequent infections, cuts/bruises that won't heal, recurring gum/bladder/skin infections, numbness or tingling in hands and feet...Some people have no symptoms at all. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What is the symptoms of diabetes? Is there any common symptoms that anyone couldn't be able to identify it? Help please.
The classics: Hi. The classic symptoms are polydipsia (drinking a lot), polyuria (peeing a lot), and polyphagia (eating a lot). But diabetes symptoms in the undiagnosed can also include extreme fatigue, nausea & vomiting, blurred vision, lack of mental acuity, infection, and others. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the symptoms of diabetes type 1?
- For gestational diabetes what is 150 sugar level
- What is the difference between hyperglycemia and diabetes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What r d symptoms of prostate over sex is one of the causes or under sex?
- My husband has type 1 diabetes what is the risk for my children
- What is dyslipidemia symptoms?
- What is difference between pmdd and pregnancy symptoms i am 25?
- Talk to a diabetes specialist online for free