Doctor insights on:
What Is Desoximetasone Cream Used For
No!!!: Topical corticosteroids will suppress the immune response, and enhance the production of sebum. Systemically, this class of meds actually causes acne. The only barrier to your being treated effectively is a dysfunctional health care system. I start with cheap topical clindamycin; systemic tetracycline works for tougher cases; dermatologists must rx "the big guns" which are extremely good. ...Read more
If i apply desoximetasone 0.25% cream over an open wound will that cause toxic symptoms since it can get into bloodstream?
No: Sepsis is spread of an infection throughout the body (could be through blood). It's highly unlikely that putting a steroid cream would cause the infection to worsen to the point of sepsis. However. The cream can prevent the normal phases of wound healing to occur and prolong the healing period. A wound can become worse and cause systemic illness if it is left untreated or improperly treated. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Desoximetasone cream uses
- Desoximetasone 005 cream
- Desoximetasone cream for eczema
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is emollient cream used for?
- What is retinol a cream used for?
- What is lidocaine cream used for?
- What is ssd cream used for?
- Talk to a dermatologist online