Doctor insights on:
What Is Dark Brown Discharge Age 50
Complete hysterectomy at age 25. Age 51. Have dark brown discharge for over a month with no odor. Pelvic cramps, lower back ache and burning?
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Brown discharge: Yes, dark brown discharge can be considered a first period. ...Read more
Irregular menses: Menstrual flow isn't always bright red. Color depends upon flow rate as well as oxidation duration. Irregular menses are common in young women. Discuss birth control options w/your Family Doc, GYN or Planned Parenthood. Hormonal birth control pills often used to regulate menses. ...Read more
This last week a lot of times when i wipe there is dark brown discharge. And i haven't gotten period yet. If its a STD what could it be ?
Brown discharge: You are passing old collected blood.Get a more detailed answer ›
Many things: The discharge is probably scant old blood.This could be trivial or serious but at age 45, an exam is approprite. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a dark brown discharge mean?
- What does dark brown discharge mean?
- Loestrin dark brown discharge
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Dark brown discharge and pregnancy
- Dark brown liquid discharge
- Dark brown discharge no period
- Dark brown discharge on the pill
- What is this dark brown vaginal discharge?