Doctor insights on:
What Is Cyclobenzaprine Used For
No: Cyclobenzaprine is a type of muscle relaxant, and not an opoid medication (narcotic). Because it can affect the way you feel, some people can become psychologically dependent on it if they take a lot over an extended period of time. But it is not a narcotic or opoid medication. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Cyclobenzaprine: Cyclobenzaprine may numb you brain, temporally feeling relax. It has obvious side effects if you use without medical indication. High itself is a abnormal status. Please do not hurt yourself, family and society to seek high. ...Read more
Yes, if tablet form.: Yes you can, if it is a tablet (not caplet). The tablet may not be scored to facilitate even splitting. The normal dose is either 5mg or 10mg. Note that an extended release form of this medication comes in a caplet form, which you cannot break in half, but this is usually in a 15mg or 30mg dosage. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is cyclobenzaprine 10 mg used for?
- What is cyclobenzaprine 10mg?
- Uses of antibiotics
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are vaginal lubricants used for?
- What are lopamide tablets used for?
- Zimivir 500 is used for what
- What is vitilex 150mg used for?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free