Doctor insights on:
What Is Considered Too Much Hemmoridial Bleeding
Pressure: Just put pressure on it and it should stop on its own. If it does not, then seek medical assistance. ...Read more
Why im i bleeding so much? Its like either everyday once or every two days its very often im getting scared i don't know what to do.
Vaginal : Vaginal bleeding can be caused by a variety of issues. If there is any question of pregnancy, then the patient should take a pregnancy test. If a patient is pregnant, then any bleeding should be evaluated. Bleeding can be caused by hormonal fluctuations and hormones that are "out of balance", which is called dysfunctional uterine bleeding. Bleeding can be caused by irritation to the vagina or cervix. Bleeding can be caused by infection, although those patients usually also have discharge and pain. There are medications and hormonal treatments that can treat the bleeding. ...Read more
I Was early on myperiod. The 1st day I came on it wasn't much but then I went off... Then the next day I was bleeding but not like I use to.
Allows Activities: The functional answer is bleeding that doesn't interfere with your daily activities (work, exercise). If you have accidents staining sheets or clothes, have to avoid certain activities, or can't leave your home then you should see your doctor for evaluation and treatment options. There are many things we can do so you're free of suffering bleeding that is too much, too often, or too long. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much bleeding is considered spotting?
- What causes too much bleeding after stopping nur isterate?
- How much is too much bleeding for periiod?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much is too much menstrual bleeding?
- Too much bleeding during menstruation
- What is considered too low for blood pressure?
- What is considered to be too high of a fever in a child?
- How much hemorrhoid bleeding is considered too much?