Doctor insights on:
What Is Considered Over Weight For A13 Year Old
Weight: We calculate weight by 100lbs for 5' and 5 lbs for every inch above that; so 150. However, 10% below and up to 20% above, is just cosmetic weight, not affecting your health. So 135-180lbs. ...Read more
Depends: Mush depends on the "frame size". Is the girl small , medium, or large framed ? This is ,of course, somewhat subjective, but you can get info on how to determine this. Lowest for small to greatest for large can be from 111 lbs to 147 lbs. Smack in the middle for medium frame range is about 130 lbs, according to one 1999 table for women starting at age 25. Also depends on distribution. Good Luck. ...Read more
Please: Consider having an adult or someone who is at least 16 years old ask this question for you. You need to be at least 16 years old to post questions on healthtap. Thanks. ...Read more
It varies: I would estimate a healthy weight to be between 60kg to 62kg (120-130 pounds). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is considered over weight for a 13 year old girl?
- What is considered a fever for a 1 year old?
- What is considered overweight for a 13 year old?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is considered high blood pressure for 20 year old?
- What is considered an average or normal bra size for a fourteen year old?
- What can i expect in a physical as an over 50 year old man?
- What's a healthy weight for a 14 year old
- Talk to a cardiologist online