Doctor insights on:
What Is Clonamox Amoxicillin
Need more info: I'm not sure if you mean "how long do the pills stay potent? " or "how long after you take them will they still cure something? " antibiotic pills can remain potent for a couple of years after their expiration date. Amoxicillin stays in the bloodstream at effective levels for less than a day after the last dose. It is a short acting antibiotic, and is usually dosed 2-3 times a day for that reason. ...Read more
Yes and no see below: No problem taking Amoxicillin with coldeze from a toxicity or side effect standpoint, but the only reason to take coldeze is if you have a common cold for which there would be no reason to take amoxicillin. Conversely if you have a bacterial infection needing Amoxicillin there would be no reason to take coldeze. Only if you had a cold and a bacterial infection at the same time would both be used. ...Read more
Amoxil (amoxicillin): "Amoxicillin is contraindicated in patients who have experienced a serious hypersensitivity reaction (e.g., anaphylaxis or Stevens-Johnson syndrome) to Amoxicillin or to other β-lactam antibiotics (e.g., penicillins and cephalosporins)." See: http://www. Drugs. Com/pro/amoxicillin. Html ...Read more
Amoxicillin dosing: That is a question for the doctor who prescribed the Amoxicillin for you. You should not be taking old medicine or someone else's medicine. The dose would vary according to what you are being treated for and there are sometimes other factors to take into account, as well. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- What does amoxicillin mean?
- What are side effects of amoxicillin clavulanate potassium tablets?
- What does an allergic reaction to amoxicillin look like?
- Allergic to amoxicillin what can i take
- What happens when you overdose on amoxicillin?
- What can i take with amoxicillin for tooth pain?
- What happens if you take amoxicillin for too many days in a row?
- What does amoxicillin look like?