Doctor insights on:
What Is Clobetasol Propionate Used To Treat
Hemmorhoids: I have not heard of that cream being used we use other topical steroids it is a very common problem, not to worry. Can be related to either constipation or diarrhea. Hemorrhoids should be evaluated by a colo-rectal or general surgeon you will require dietary, bathroom habit modifications and sometimes office based procedures if medical management is ineffective such as sitz baths, creams. ...Read more
Terrible choice: This is a glucocorticoid. It will suppress inflammation just enough to allow the bacteria to overgrow and come back with a vengeance. This class of medications actually causes acne as a side-effect. Please. You're a responsible adult. If you're going to use a medication that should be used only on a physician's orders, get with a competent physician for acne treatment. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
My 5 month yr old son was treated for diaper rash with clobetasol propionate & now I have noted changes in the size of his testicles.....VERY SCARED!!
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is clobetasol propionate gel used for?
- What is clobetasol propionate cream used for?
- What is clobetasol propionate ointment used for?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is clobetasol propionate ointment usp 005 used for?
- Clobetasol propionate cream is used for
- What is clobetasol propionate cream for?
- Clobetasol propionate cream usp 005 is used for
- Talk to a dermatologist online