Doctor insights on:
What Is Chemotherapy Made Up Of
Synthetic chemicals: Most chemotherapy is made from the synthetic chemicals just like any other drugs. A few of chemotherapy drugs are derived from metals like a drug called Cisplatin is derived from the metal, platinum and is widely used to treat various cancers. ...Read more
My wife made her first chemotherapy 3 days ago and i need some advice on the best food for such cases?
Drugs for cancer: Various drugs are using alone or in combination to treat cancer. Collectively, they are called chemotherapy and can be used as single agents or in combinations. Many times biologic agents such as antibodies are also grouped in this category because the are used to fight cancer as well. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Nothing different th: Chemotherapy is use of drugs to treat cancer. Many of these drugs are quite similar to receiving other drugs like IV antibiotics. Chemotherapy does have some side effects which can be in the form of nausea or vomiting and sometimes hair loss. Blood counts tend to go down 1-2 weeks alter, so they need to be checked to make sure the white cell counts do not go down too low...This can cause infection. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is ibuprofen made up of?
- What are kidney stones made up of?
- What two pills made up the fen phen diet?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is fish oil made of?
- What are vaccinations made of?
- What is nutritional yeast made of?
- What are fibroids made of?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free