Doctor insights on:
What Is Ceron Dm Syrup Used For
I gave my 8 yr old his zyrtec this morning he takes 2 teaspoons. & bc he's sick I have him a teaspoon of ceron-dm for his cough. I read that it has an antihistamine in it too. I obviously won't give him more today but is that ok?
Should be: Antihistamines can make a person drowsy as a side-effect. The dose of zyrtec for age is appropriate for your child. Adding the ceron-dm may just make him drowsy. Just because he is doesn't mean that "some is good, more is better"when giving medications. They will not necessarily make him feel any better than using a single medication and runs the risk of overdosing/other adverse effects. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Hello. I just took promethazine dm syrup for my cough the first time and I started coughing excessively. I can not stop coughing am I allergic ?
Maybe: Persistent post nasal drip (allergy or non-allergy related), acid reflux, asthma, or vocal cord problem are common causes for persistent cough. Medication side effect is often overlooked as well. Consider a virtual consult to discuss any related symptoms and more about your history for guidance. ...Read more
Yes: Encourage her to drink lots of water and/or other fluids (no caffeine). This will help prevent problems from drying out due to the antihistamine in the Bromfed. The antihistamine may cause her to be excessively sleepy, and this may be prolonged. Make sure you wake her frequently and get her to drink and she should be okay. ...Read more
Is it safe to take a DM cough syrup at night, more than 16 hours after taking my regular daily dose of 20 mg Vyvanse?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is karo syrup used for?
- What is cheratussin ac syrup used for?
- What is haemoglobin syrup used for?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is amox clav 875 mg used for?
- What is lidocaine hydrochloride jelly usp 2 used for?
- What is desonide cream used for?
- What is the ana ifa screen with refl titer ana screen ifa used for?
- What is ceron dm syrup cypress ph used for?