Doctor insights on:
What Is Causing Pain In My Arm From Throwing A Football
It depends: Without knowing what part of your arm hurts, this is a difficult question to answer. It could be anything from tendonitis, to muscle strain/sprain, or arthritis. See your doctor so that he or she can determine the cause of the pain and decide what treatment is best for you. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
So many things: There are so many causes. They include problems with the joints, muscles, tendons. One can get arm pain from a pinched nerve in the neck or in the bundle of nerves at the top of the arm called the brachial plexus. People who have heart attacks often experience pain in their left arm (although occ the right). Overworked or strained muscles can cause arms pain. Pinched nerves in the elbow or wrist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Bleeding: http://ic.steadyhealth.com/complications_of_venipuncture.html.Get a more detailed answer ›
Many tings: Problems like these can only be correctly handled by your doctor in person. He/she needs to listen to you, perform an examination and possibly run labs or other tests. That's the only way he/she can find out what's going on and what to do about it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to strengthen my throwing arm for football?
- Can you get a dead arm from over throwing a football?
- Elbow pain when throwing a football
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are football bicep arm bands?
- What are the causes of tingling in the arm arm pain?
- What are the causes of left arm pain?
- What causes the onset of pain in my hand from repetitive stress?
- Causing pain arm throwing football