Doctor insights on:
What Is Causing My Newborn To Have Blisters On Her Forehead
I have herpes but don't know what type. they appear on my lip, forehead and ear. Was wondering if these are dangerous and can cause blisters in brain?
I recently suffered from a sore throat and cold symptoms (no fever). I now have a blister-like rash on my forehead . What would cause this?
Blister rash on forehead, larger on chest & burning feeling. Skin in corners of eyes red & itchy. Is Doxycycline the cause? No UV expose recently.
What can cause small blisters all over the newborn's body and has not disappeared and he is 6mo old. If popped, it heals then more appear. Malaria?
See your doctor: The number and complexity of your symptoms mandate a face to face visit with your doctor. Its beyond the scope of this forum. ...Read more
I have an indent on the middle of my forehead just above the eyebrow line and now my newborn has it too is it a trait I have inherited genetically?
Probably: Many facial features - dimples, chin size, nose shape - are inherited features. What a wonderful thing that your newborn shares this special feature with you. You can definitely rule out the mailman! (lol). ...Read more
My newborn baby girl has hair on her forehead and by her eyebrows. Will this fall off and if so when?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can hypoglycemia cause my newborn to hold her breath?
- What is causing my newborn to have hiccups all the time?
- What causes a blister on my ankle?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My newborn has bumps on her face is this acne
- My newborn loves sleeping on her side
- My newborn has red bumps on her face
- My daughter has blisters in her mouth
- Talk to a dermatologist online