Doctor insights on:
What Is Cause Of The Left Side Bottom Feet Burn
Possible low back pr: Possible low back problems.Get a more detailed answer ›
What can cause burning feet sensation as well as pain up the left side of the left leg, while driving?
Nerve compression: For both parts of the question.Get a more detailed answer ›
Nerves: Most burning type of pain is caused by a nerve problem. Depending on the location of the pain on the bottom of the foot it may be caused by plantar fasciitis entrapping the nerve at the side & bottom of the heel. If at the level of the toes it could be a neuroma. If you are a diabetic it could be neuropathy. If it persists you need to see someone. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My husband, 41 has a burning sensation on the bottom of his feet. What causes the burning? He saids " it feels like he's walking on fire"
Feet: Different things can be reason for that. Commonly could be due to Neuropathy-nerve problems which could be due to diabetes, nerves problems at the back. Also could be due to arthritis in the feet. Another possibility could be due to nerves damage/injury at the feet, to rule out any lumps on the feet. Better to see podiatris for detailed exam. ...Read more
What causes a pain in the foot where the arch is? I have a burning, pain in my left foot where the arch is. What could it be?
I get a sharp, focused burning in the top of my left foot. Comes and goes without cause or other symptoms. Stretching, massage doesn't help. Ideas?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What cause calluses on bottom of feet?
- What causes feet to itch on the bottom?
- What causes reddness in the bottom of the feet?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes burning on bottom of feet?
- What causes blisters on bottom of feet?
- The bottom of my feet burn
- What causes warts on the bottom of your feet?
- What causes your feet to burn on the bottom?