Doctor insights on:
What Is Cause Of Num And Dull Pain From My Thigh To My Feet
See your doctor.: Without the benefit of an exam it is impossible to say. Could be a pulled muscle, inflamed or pinched nerve, painful varicose vein or a more serious condition such as a blood clot. If worse with walking could be peripheral arterial disease involving a blocked artery. See your doctor asap! ...Read more
From past 1 week I am feeling numbness in my left thigh if i sit for half an hour in 1 position. Prior to this my feet are also paining, feeling heavy
Hi .. What can cause ;leg numbness, just the leg part, not knee not calf not thigh not foot... Anything to do with nf2?
Could be: One of the superficial cutaneous nerves in the leg may be affected by a neurofibroma. ...Read more
Im Post-op L foot bunionextomy 7mo. Still Have numbness/stiff/sore in toe area. & L leg a constant pain/ache right above knee on inside thigh area?
Ask if Normal!: Recovering from a bunionectomy is based on many factors that can vary from patient to patient and even surgeon to surgeon. The important point to remember is that as the postoperative weeks go by, you should be enjoying improvement in your wound condition. Less swelling, less pain, less stiffness and less numbness not more. Prolonged symptoms can cause a change in mechanics causing new symptoms. ...Read more
Low prob for clots, ddimer neg, dr thinks numbness from knee into foot, slight ache in inner thigh is pinched nerve. Is ddimer secure test for clots?
Many possibilities: There are many possible causes for the pattern of pain you're describing. A careful history and thorough physical exam would be helpful in determining the cause. I would suggest you see your doc about this. The possible causes could be muscular (a fascial distortion or a pulled/strained muscle), neurological (a slipped disc in the low back, sciatica) or some combination of the two. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can cause burning and tingling in my groin down my leg to my feet?
- What is the cause of my outer ear pain when i sleep?
- What is causing my elbow and knee pain at the same time?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes my ears to pop and feel almost like water is in them?
- What is the shooting pain when i kneel to the right of my knee cap?
- Got a lump on the middle of my penis and there is no pain what could it be
- I have back pain in lower back and have traces of blood in my urine what is this
- I have a dull pain and cramp on my left leg from the thigh to my feet