Doctor insights on:
What Is Carisoprodol For
Chronic pain patient. Percocet and morphine. Lately myoclonic jerk. Valium helps at night but what about day? Carisoprodol? Advice appreciated
Don't use Carisoprod: Carisoprodol(Soma) is not effective for myoclonus and is a dangerous drug with multiple side effects. Myoclonus can be caused by many conditions. Medications to treat it are:Levetiracetam(Keppra), clonazepam, valproic acid Other treatments are also used. **A side effect of Morphine is myoclonic jerks. For more patient information go to: http://bit.ly/1JXRcyL ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many: Mainly liver and kidney damage, excessive drowsiness, and respiratory depression are the things i would most be worried about, so essentially close monitoring for any of these is how i would treat an overdose. I might try Naloxone just to see if it reverses the effects to any degree, but not sure if it would actually do so or not. ...Read more
Yes.: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
Unknown: Best to follow the expiration date shown. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is epaderm use for?
- What is treatment for angina?
- What is hormone therapy for?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is treatment for croop?
- Ablendazole what is this for
- Sudden sharp stabbing pain in eye for no reason left eye what is this
- What is the average penis length for a fourteen year old?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free