Doctor insights on:
What Is Brown Discharge That Come From Your Vargina
Get it diagnosed: First, you need to get the discharge diagnosed. Once the reason for the discharge is found, the cure would then be forthcoming and hopefully the discharge will then be gone. best wishes. ...Read more
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Can't diagnose: But would recommend medical evaluation to rule out an infection. ...Read more
Brown discharge : May be older, deoxygenated blood. However if you develop discharge that has an odor, causes redness, swelling, itching or pain - please seek medical evaluation. ...Read more
Discharge: Vaginal discharge requires an examination to determine the cause and treatment. Bacterial vaginosis is the most common cause and often has a vaginal odor. Vaginal itching can be a sign of a yeast infection. Sometimes vaginal discharge can be a sign of a sexual transmitted infection. Testing is important to determine the treatment and keep you and your partner safe. ...Read more
Not to fret.: This is normally just older, deoxygenated blood. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean if your discharge is light brown?
- What does it mean if your discharge is brown?
- What does it mean when your discharge is brown after taken antibotics?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens if your discharge is brown?
- What is the brown discharge after your period?
- When your discharge is yellow what does that mean
- What is the liquid that leaks from your belly button?
- What is that mean when u have a brown discharge coming out your vagina?