Doctor insights on:
What Is Blastocyst Collapse
If you want it to be: Congratulations. It's not a bad sign/.Get a more detailed answer ›
I am 7 Days past 5 day 2 perfect blastocyst transfer and test this morning showed very faint positive. Is this a good sign?
Too early: The possibility of pregnancy is there but still to early to tell remember spontaneous abortion can take place up to 16 weeks therefore is quite early to tell, if this is going to be a viable pregnancy. Reason why you doctor sees you every 3 to 4 weeks during your pregnacy and follows intra uterine growth with sonograms. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the causes of collapsed lungs?
- What is collapsed lumen in gallbladder?
- What is a collapsed lung caused by?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a lung collapse?
- What is a collapsed vein?
- What is a completely collapsed gallbladder?
- What is a collapsed bowel?