Doctor insights on:
What Is Birth Asphyxia Anoxia Hypoxia
Hypoxia, is a condition in which the body as a whole or a region of the body is deprived of adequate oxygen supply. It is classified into 4 groups: - hypoxemic - oxygen is low - anemic - decreased ability for hemoglobin to carry oxygen. - ischemic - decreased blood flow. - histotoxic - oxygen is reaching the cells, but the cells are unable to use ...Read more
Baby born with iugr and birth asphyxia who did not required meet cooling criteria. No current seen deficit. When should she get a MRI of the head?
8days boy sever birth asphyxia.total bilirubin 58mg Diret bili 20mg .lncreased liver enzymes low haemoglobin.normal abdomenal ultrasound.what diagnosi?
Lack of oxygen: Prior to labor, the oxygen line supplying baby is tucked in between the body parts in the womb & generally works well or baby wouldn't form right.Labor stresses baby, increases oxygen needs and increases demand on the placenta. If detaching, wrapped around the neck or tied in a loose knot;labor may lead to a cut off o2 and damage to baby may result.Forgetting to start breathing can do the same thing. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Minor cp due to hypoxia shortly after birth. I have slight spasticity. is an elliptical a good machine to help spasticity? Very able bodied, tense ez.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best birth control for endometriosis and ovarian cysts?
- What is prenatal anoxia?
- What is the best treatment for uterus turned inside out during birth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the difference between various brands of birth control pills?
- What is the best birth control for treating acne?
- What is a set back after birth?
- What effects can chlamydia have while my baby is passing through the birth canal?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free