Doctor insights on:
What Is Bio Thyroid
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the red and blue that shows up on a thyroid ultrasound?
- What is a exophytic thyroid nodule?
- What is ts4 and ts3 thyroid testing?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when the thyroid is full?
- What is isoechoic thyroid nodule?
- What happens if thyroid cancer is left untreated?
- What happens after thyroid is removed if i have hashimotos?
- What is a thyroid nodual?