Doctor insights on:
What Is Biaxin Used For
24 hours: It's pretty much gone in 24 hours. Depends on issue. ...Read more
I did 5 days of biaxin for bronchitis, bronchitis came back three days later, now i'm back on biaxin. Will the biaxin work again?
Antibiotics - biaxin: Biaxin is Clarithromycin - a macrolide antibiotic. It's quite effective for the 'usual' bacteria that cause bronchitis. However 'viruses' can also cause bronchitis and would be unaffected by an antibiotic. In addition, you may have some 'reactive airways disease' which means it's more of an inflammatory process now, rather than a true infection. With antibiotics pls be careful of side-effects! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is amox clav 875 mg used for?
- What is lidocaine hydrochloride jelly usp 2 used for?
- What is desonide cream used for?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Paronychia what is the antibiotic most often used for treatment
- What is lidocaine ointment usp 5 used for?
- What is desoximetasone cream used for?
- What is lotrisone cream usually used for?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online