Doctor insights on:
What Is Best Treatment For Follicular Tonsillitis
I am suffering from acute and chronic follicular tonsilitis.Please suggest the treatment and diet?
Antibiotics: I am a huge fan of an antibiotic called clindamycin. Tonsillitis usually involves mouth organisms either primarily or secondarily. Clindamycin is very effective against mouth bacteria whereas a lot of other antibiotics aren't. I'm aggressive with tonsil infections treating with antibiotics even with a viral cause. This is because bacterial superinfection occurs as the virus weakens the tonsil. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My 14 months old son has had tonsillitis three times in the last six months. What is the best treatment. ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is best medical treatment for tonsillitis?
- What follicular study report is best to conceive?
- Treatment of follicular cyst
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Follicular cyst of ovary treatment
- Follicular mucinosis treatment
- Follicular keratosis treatment
- Follicular hyperkeratosis treatment
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free