Doctor insights on:
What Is Bactroban Cream Used To Treat
Per webmd.com: "In most cases, you can treat ringworm of the skin with antifungal creams or ointments. Many are available without a prescription. Use a nonprescription antifungal cream with miconazole or clotrimazole in it. Brand names include Micatin, Mycelex, and Tinactin." Ref. http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/tc/ringworm-of-the-skin-home-treatment ...Read more
Yes.: There are short papers that support the benefit of these used together. ...Read more
Maybe: It can be, ask your dermatoligist.Get a more detailed answer ›
Foban Cream: Foban cream is a topical treatment for bacterial skin infections. It could be used for an abrasion that is infected. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is bactroban cream used for?
- What is cloderm cream used to treat?
- Can bactroban cream be used to heal a diaper rash?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Triamcinolone acetonide cream used to treat
- What is emollient cream used for?
- What is retinol a cream used for?
- What is lidocaine cream used for?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free