Doctor insights on:
What Is Bactroban Cream Used For
Yes, safe: Safe to use, wouldn't use for too much longer though as it risks being ineffective. ...Read more
No: You need a prescription.Get a more detailed answer ›
NO: Bactroban (mupirocin) is an antibiotic ointment used specifically to treat one kind of bacteria that can be present. Using it risks killing of one kind and letting the others grow rampantly and also the risk of allergic reactions. Antibiotics of any kind should only be used when there is absolute and unquestionable infections caused by a bacteria. Remember, viruses do not get treated with antibiotics. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is bactroban cream used to treat?
- Can bactroban cream be used to heal a diaper rash?
- What is emollient cream used for?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is lidocaine cream used for?
- What is ssd cream used for?
- What is lamisil cream used for?
- What is acyclovir cream used for?
- Talk to a dermatologist online