Doctor insights on:
What Is Bacitracin Sold Under Another Name
Difference: Two different antibiotics.Get a more detailed answer ›
Bacitracin: Can be used.Get a more detailed answer ›
Both.: You could use topical antibiotics both before and after the scab is removed. It might not penetrate as much with the scab on, but doesn't hurt. ...Read more
No: OTCGet a more detailed answer ›
No: They are different compounds but both can be helpful in the correct setting. ...Read more
Nothing: Usually nothing would happen. Not going to cause significant trouble. ...Read more
What to do if I have tried so much to get the slits healed on my foreskin now I'm trying bacitracin, am I messing up or what?
I wascircumcised yday, what am I to do?, can I shower the regular way?, should I change the gauze while I shower?, how can I apply bacitracin w/ gauze on?
Ask your doctor: Following any surgical procedure, the surgeon generally instructs the patient on post-op care. Followi those instructions. Generally speaking, allowing the shower to wet the circumcision site is ok, and removal of the gauze wrapping can be done comfortably. Use of polysporin (bacitracin and polymyxin) ointment in a light coat circumferentially, followed by light gauze wrapping helps. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Is bacitracin sold under another name?
- What is another name for colon cancer?
- What is another name for vitamin k?
- What is another name for spinal cord?
- What is another name for aortic valve?
- Another name for irregular heartbeat
- Another name for achilles tendon
- Another name for physical therapy
- What is another name for kidney stones?