Doctor insights on:
What Is Aspburgers
By observation: Asperger was a physician who described a disorder in older children who had defects in social interaction and excessive talking without meaningful content. He described these about the same time as kanner described autism in younger children. The diagnosis remains in the eye of the beholder. Read books by temple grandin and read the curious incident of the dog in the night time. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Asperger's syndrome is a developmental disorder affecting a person's ability to socialize and communicate effectively. Common symptoms include unusual nonverbal communication, not being sensitive of others' feelings, having difficulty understanding humor, and speaking ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a lumbar contusion?
- What is a vascular mole?
- What is the use of medofed?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a turtleneck penis?
- What is cardiac cough?
- What is epaderm use for?
- What is treatment for angina?
- Talk to a child neurologist online for free