Doctor insights on:
What Is An Overdose Of Dayquil
Serious: Acetaminophen (apap, tylenol) overdose can kill the liver, and kill the overdoser. It is one of the most commonly overdosed over-the-counter medications, partly due to misconception that if it is over-the-counter then it cannot be all that harmful. It is safe within listed limits. Pseudoephedrine overdose can speed up the heart to dangerous levels or raise blood pressure to dangerous levels. ...Read moreGet help now ›
I just took ibuprofen about a half an hour ago, and want to take either Dayquil or Robittussin as well. Is that overdosing?
Ibuprophen & dayquil: Ibuprophen is an NSAID-non steroidal anti-inflammatory( possible prostoglandin inhibitor) Nyquil contains acetominophen ( tylenol ) ,dextromethrophan a cough supressant and doxylamine -an antihistamine . Dayquil does not contain doxylamine-the antihistamine. The products are different classes of drugs and should not interact or result in overdose. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Be cautious: You need a doctors evaluation. Excess decongestants can cause cardiac arrhythmias and metabolic problems, and the comprehensive care of your condition should be managed by a physician. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Get help now ›
Label: Don't take more than the recommended on the label. ...Read moreGet help now ›
But why would one: NyQuil Cough omits the acetaminophen but has the dextromethorphan and doxylamine succinate to cut down on your coughing. DayQuil has acetaminophen like its more famous kin and the phenylephrine found in Severe, but keeps you from nodding off by having a lower level of dextromethorphan and no antihistamines. various versions of both may have guafenesin which helps bring up mucous. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Probably: But, it would be a good idea to be careful about driving, working with dangerous equipment, knives, etc. ...Read moreGet help now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What sort of problem is an ampetamine overdose?
- What is an overdose of acetaminophen?
- Vaginal secretions during an orgasm
- What is the limit of benadryl allergy pills you should take as an adult?
- What is the function of an axon terminal?
- What is the difference between an impingement and tear of a rotator cuff?
- What is the significance of an extra heart valve?
- What is the fastest way to reduce a swelling of the eye from an injury?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free