Doctor insights on:
What Is An Orthodox Treatment
Several: Ed is treated depending on the cause, for example, if your testosterone is low, than replacing testosterone (there are rx creams) will help. If it is generalized ed from "aging" with underlying hypertension or diabetes, the rx meds can be very beneficial (viagra, levitra, (vardenafil) cialis). If needed, there are also surgical options available. Discuss with your dr for the best option for you. ...Read more
Two ways: Non surgical: most hemorrhoids can be treated with simple changes to diet and bowel habits. Fixative procedures include tying off the hemorrhoids with a rubber band or using heat, lasers, or electric current to create scar tissue (coagulation therapy). Surgical: surgical removal of hemorrhoids. Some we mix both methods. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment of eczima?
- What is the treatment for colitis?
- What is the treatment of migraine?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is treatment of piles?
- What is lipolaser treatment?
- What is the treatment for a stroke?
- What is the treatment for spinal stenosis?
- Holistic vs orthodox medicine