Doctor insights on:
What Is An Invasive Ultrasound For A Woman
An ultraound, also known as a sonogram, is a painless and relatively inexpensive imaging test that utilizes sound waves instead of ionizing radiation. There are no side effects. Ultrasound can give us two-dimensional, and in some applications three-dimensional, images of structures and organs in virtually any part of the body. In addition to diagnostic uses, such as evaluating abnormalities in the abdomen, pelvis, and breast, ultrasounds are commonly used to guide needle and catheter placement in a variety of surgical ...Read more
Hi I am a 64 year old woman and I just had an ultrasound and they said I had a cyst greater than 2 cm on my thyroid right side with hyervascular flow?
Apregnant woman who spend 9 months with the extra 2weeks and 2 days. The last ultrasound show that the placenta is okay hb 9.5 is there any problem?
When does the embryo start to show up on an vaginal ultrasound before a woman should start to worry?
I am wondering how accurate are first trimester ultrasounds and what is the longest sperm can live inside a woman?
Edd is 11/12 based on early ultrasounds & lmp. Possible i conceived on 2/7/13? How long is sperm viable in a woman?
Can ultrasound tests show the doctor if a woman is virgin? I have heard that the answer is yes, since it depends on having a intact hymen or not...
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Non invasive ultrasound fat removal
- What is non invasive liposuction?
- What is invasive procedure?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some of the benefits of minimally invasive heart surgery?
- What are the treatments for invasive ductal carcinoma in situ?
- What is the difference between allergic and invasive pulmonary aspergillosis?
- How invasive is chin augmentation what is the recovery period?
- Talk to a radiologist online for free