Doctor insights on:
What Is An Average Of How Many Times To Poop In A Day
I defecate 4 to 6 times on an average per day. The first 3 my stool seems normal but the rest it becomes loose. I also burp and fart a lot. HELP!!!
Stools vary as peopl: 40 year old female asks, How many times a week should the average adult pass stool? As all humans are individuals so the stooling of each person is different, depending on Diet/ exercise/ body weight/stress level/and more. In general one should stool once daily but this could range from as many as 3 times/ day to as little as 2 or 3 times a week. Bottom line one shouldknow what normal is for one. ...Read more
Is it ok to for stool to come out in two-three pieces?
On average days, two-three pieces, but some times they are super long well formed stools.
Bowel movements/day: 3 would be considered normal, 4 is frequent but on the lower side of abnormal. May be of no major significance if no abdominal symptoms such as abdominal pain/bloody diarrhea, bloating is present. Also, if the stools are formed and not runny, may be normal. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends: P.S. All babies tend to strain rather dramatically with stools at some point, probably because their brain is working hard to coordinate their intestinal muscles (which are still weak) and nerves. Plus they are laying flat most of the time, so they don't have help from gravity. As long as their stools are soft, the crying, pulling up of legs, turning red is normal and won't last forever. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many times a day should babies poop?
- How many times should i poop a day?
- How many times should a baby poop a day?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many times should you poop a day?
- How many times a day should a toddler poop?
- How many times normal to poop a day?
- How many times should a 3months baby poop a day?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online