Doctor insights on:
What Is An Alternative For Nitroglycerin
Other antianginals: Nitroglycerin is used to treat angina, or pain related to lack of oxygen to heart muscle. Other medications include beta blockers, calcium channel blockers, and a medication called ranexa. Only Nitroglycerin is fast-acting and used on an as-needed basis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
There is: No alternative for nitroglycerine if you need it. All nitroglycerine and similar nitrate products can be potentially dangerous with ed products and the combination should be avoided. ...Read more
↑es NitricOxide ERF: Nitric Oxide, long called Endothelial Relaxing Factor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitric_oxide & http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glyceryl_trinitrate) mostly relaxes veins thus ?ing blood return to both right & left heart, less so arteries, ?ing heart work load plus may relax heart artery spasm at narrowing: ?ing blood flow to heart muscle with ?blood flow from which pressure/discomfort is perceived ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is an alternative medicine for alpraquil?
- What is an herbal alternative for peripheral artery disease?
- What is considered an average or normal bra size for a fourteen year old?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the recovery time after taking an antibiotic for chlamydia?
- What is the alternative cure for urethral caruncle?
- What is the best way to lose weight for an 18 year old?
- What is a natural remedy for an itchy eye allergy in a 7 year old girl?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free