Doctor insights on:
What Is A Virus Infection Of The Nervous System
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Herpes: Very unlikelyGet a more detailed answer ›
Ebv positive could the virus got into my nerve cells as i felt my body being attacked I have so many symptoms like its killed my nervous system?
EBV: Member of herpes virus family and one of the most common viruses in human. Worldwide virus and most people become infected during their life. Have an unique ability to infect, activate and persist in latent form on b lymphocytes for the duration of the infected individual's lifetime. Implicated in CNS infections and even possibly multiple sclerosis. See a neurologist for a better assessment. ...Read more
Has neuro ever come across when certain cells after an infection has aggressively attacked the whole perephiral nervous system and killed the nerves?
Yes: Polio! vaccination= no polio.Get a more detailed answer ›
Naegleria: This and a couple of other amoebas. The danger is greatest if the water is stagnant. It's rare. ...Read more
Unfortunately: that tough castle wall is not impenetrable. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Virus that attacks the nervous system
- Infections of the central nervous system
- Central nervous system infection
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a disease of the nervous system?
- Central nervous system infection symptoms
- What are the general functions of the nervous system?
- What foods are good for the nervous system?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online