Doctor insights on:
What Is A Technis Shot
My 11 year old son got a technis shot two days ago and he is still complaining his arm is hurting. He has a bruise where the needle went in?
No: Immunizations are given to protect you from biological hazards you might encounter in your travels. If you fail to get all the recommended ones prior to travel, you incur a little extra risk. So the answer is, are you willing to assume that risk? If so, go ahead and travel. If it makes you nervous, then postpone and finish the shot sequence. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
4 if low-risk: According to the advisory committee on immunization practices (acip), there are 4 usual vaccines due at age 12: tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, acellular pertussis), hpv (human papilloma virus), Meningococcal vaccine, and influenza. If behind, catch up with hepatitus b, polio, measles/mumps and rubella, and chicken pox (varicella). Finally, if high-risk, maybe pneumococcal and/or hepatitis a vaccines. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Out jogging this afternoon and was bit by a dog. Not a deep bite. Owner claimed shots up to date but no way to prove. Trip to DR's warranted?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens if a child is given an adult flu shot?
- What should i do if my baby is too young for a flu shot?
- What is a heavy shot in hockey?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a shot on goal in hockey?
- What is a hcg shot?
- What is in a tetanus shot?
- What is a epidural shot?
- What is a good way to prevent bruising after giving insulin shot in the stomach?