Doctor insights on:
What Is A Suger Lavel In Fifty Five Year Old Man
Depends on eating: Blood sugar (a test for diabetes) can be measured at various times. A fasting blood sugar should be less than 100 mg/dl, and a blood sugar taken randomly should not exceed 200 mg/dl. Blood sugar 2 hours after a meal should be less than 140. If you think you have high blood sugar, you should see your doctor for a blood draw. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
So he's not hungry: This seems obvious but it can be difficult, especially if they are being picky. A healthy 5 y/o won't starve, so if he's just occasionally picky, it's fine. There should be a small amount of meat, a decent amount of fruits and veggies during the day (about 1/2 cup or so at each meal), and some bread product, but not too much. If you're still not sure, or he's losing weight, discuss with your ped. ...Read more
Maybe-Maybe Not: All depends upon if your your child gets the infection and whether their immune system is able to control the effects. The answer is a resounding-"it depends". ...Read more
60-100: But very fit people often are below the 60 beats per minute. ...Read more
Depends/spiro: This depends on the child and the symptoms. Many five year olds are able to perform lung function testing called spirometry. Please check with your pediatrician. Peak flow meters may be used to track the peak flow at home and in the office. If your child has asthma, ask your doctor to write an asthma action plan. ...Read more
Visual symptoms my five year old daughter says she sees black outlines around everything, what is that?
See an eye doctor: How long have the symptoms been going? It it sounds like she is getting restricive visual fields. I would advise her to see an ophthalmologist! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a fever for a 5 year old?
- What is a fever in a 5 year old?
- What is a good blood presure for a 66 year old man?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the average caloric intake for a 30 year old man?
- What can i expect in a physical as an over 50 year old man?
- What are the daily vitamins minerals needed for a 65 year old man?
- What is the heart rate for a 70 year old man when exercising?
- Talk to a pediatrician online