Doctor insights on:
What Is A Skin Disease
Examination: Have your primary doctor exam you. If the diagnosis is not obvious, a dermatologist may be consulted for their expertise. Best of luck! ...Read more
Might be herpes: Small cluster of bumps if they are filled with fluid and then later crust over may be herpes (hsv) or herpes zoster (shingles). They are both viral conditions and are best diagnosed by a lab test at the doctors office. If this is the diagnosis, early treatment will help shorten the course. ...Read more
Eczema: Eczema is a skin condition caused by inflammation. Atopic dermatitis is the most common of the many types of eczema. While the word "dermatitis" means inflammation of the skin, "atopic" refers to an allergic tendency, which is often inherited. Although atopic dermatitis itself is not caused by an allergy, eczema sufferers have a higher risk of developing other allergic conditions (like asthma or h. ...Read more
Neurofibroma: Usually inherited disease , some times called elephant man some times extensive. ...Read more
What skin disease are similar to vitiligo causes lightening of skin, but not total loss of pigment?
What skin disease can be confused with scabies? And how can I treated? My family is being affected with "scabies" according to the doctors but as I have understood that the scabies does not affect the neck area and affected me. What could this be and how
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is cirrhosis skin disease?
- What is vitiligo skin disease?
- What is sirius skin disease?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What disease causes itchy skin?
- What are the different kinds of skin diseases?
- Skin diseases
- What is the permanent cure for the auto immune skin disease called pemphigus?
- Talk to a dermatologist online