Doctor insights on:
What Is A Safe Heart Rate When Working Out
What's a safe way to work out for 20 year olds with a high (120) heart rate? What should my heart rate be during workouts?
Yes: Everyone's heart rate goes up when working out. What you need to do is calculate your maximal heart rate which is 220 - your age (41). When doing a strenuous workout your target heart rate should be 70% to 85% of maximum heart rate. So in your case your target heart rate would be between 125 and 152. Make sure it's ok with your doctor before starting a new work out program. ...Read more
Is it ok to have a resting heart rate of 70-80 bpm?When I go out of bed heart rate is sometimes 100.Blood pressure is normal,no smoking,normal weight.
Is it ok heart rate 86-92 3 hours after working out?I take 50mg atenolol. Heart rate in the 70's usually. Why when after work out stays a little high?
It's fine : Maybe you're a bit dehydrated but it's nothing to worry about. A better question might be: why are you even checking your pulse? Seems like you're over thinking this one. Be glad you're exercising and enjoy your day. ...Read more
Is it normal for a heart rate to be the 90s to 105 while up cleaning fast and doing things? Resting heart rate is always in 50s to 80s
Yes.: Peripheral vasodilation (relaxation of blood vessels in your extremities) is a normal response to heat exposure as in the sauna or hot tub or arizona. Your heart has to pump faster to circulate the blood around the extra tubing. Hr should return to normal after excess heat is dissipated. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When I go to the doctor they usually mention my heart rate is a bit high, but when I'm home it seems to be 84-88 bpm. What is an abnormal heart rate?
Is it normal for someone's heart rate to beat really fast (up to 180) multiple times a night (every night) for no particular reason. My heart is fine.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is a high heart rate when working out a problem?
- What is a safe heart rate when exercising?
- What are the dangers of working out too high in heart rate zone?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a safe heart rate when doing cardio exercise?
- What are the best vitamins to take when working out?
- Heart rate while working out for a 52 year old
- What does it mean when your knees burn after working out?
- Talk to a cardiologist online