Doctor insights on:
What Is A's A Connected To Prostate
Anesthesiology use: Asa classification is use by anesthesiologists to grade general medical status of a patient. I.E asa 1 = perfectly healthy, asa 2 = 1 or 2 non serious co-morbidities which should be noted, but should not interfere with adminstration of anesthesia. Asa3 = serious co-morbidities such as hemophilia, recent heart attack etc. Which may seriously affect patient during anesthesia +/or surgery. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
The prostate is a gland that lies at the base of the bladder and surrounding a segment of urethra. It secretes a milky fluid that is discharged by excretory ducts into the urethra during the emission of semen. It is clinically important because enlargement of the prostate with age, and prostate cancer are two common ...Read more
No: Anal sphincter and prostrate are different organs with separate ennervation. ...Read more
Does the blood in your urine after a prostate biopsy have anything to do with your heart? Is it at all connected?
Trying to figure out if there are any difference s between a : "transrectal prostate" vs only a "prostate" ultrasound?
Same ...: Experience has told us placing ultrasound probe in the rectum right next to the prostate is the most direct easiest way to visualize the configuration and texture of the prostate. Transrectal ... is more technically specific, but the goal of either term is the same as described. It is abbreviated as TRUS and serves as a wonderful guide to do prostate biopsy. ...Read more
Can someone in their early 30's get prostate cancer? Or only happens in older males? (Asking for someone)
Prostate cancer: is very rare in young men. Anything is possible, but this is very unlikely. ...Read more
Does a prostate exam hurt? I’m in my 40s, so i think my doctor might want to do a prostate exam at my next checkup. I’m afraid it’s going to hurt. Is there any way i can make it hurt less?
I gone for U/S as Doctor told there is small prostate enlargement at age of 50 it is Commen but now iam feeling pain lower portion after sex ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is recovery time after surgery to remove a dermoid cyst?
- What is the best position to sleep when you have a broken wrist?
- Is doxycycline a reasonable 1st choice to treat a prostate infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a good over-the-counter drug to take for erectile dysfunction?
- What is considered to be a high bilirubin level?
- What is the best type of underwear for a teenage boy to wear?
- I think my hand rash is due to a fungal infection what can i do
- Talk to a urologist online for free