Doctor insights on:
What Is A's A Connected To Prostate
Anesthesiology use: Asa classification is use by anesthesiologists to grade general medical status of a patient. I.E asa 1 = perfectly healthy, asa 2 = 1 or 2 non serious co-morbidities which should be noted, but should not interfere with adminstration of anesthesia. Asa3 = serious co-morbidities such as hemophilia, recent heart attack etc. Which may seriously affect patient during anesthesia +/or surgery. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
The prostate is a gland that lies at the base of the bladder and surrounding a segment of urethra. It secretes a milky fluid that is discharged by excretory ducts into the urethra during the emission of semen. It is clinically important because enlargement of the prostate with age, and prostate cancer are two common ...Read more
No: Anal sphincter and prostrate are different organs with separate ennervation. ...Read more
Does the blood in your urine after a prostate biopsy have anything to do with your heart? Is it at all connected?
Testosterone ...: The prostate grows as we age, probably due to the cumulative effect of male hormones (androgens) such as testosterone which men produce throughout their lives. The prostate is dependent on testosterone for growth, a fact we use in treatment of enlarged prostate with drugs such as Finasteride which blocks the conversion of testosterone to its active form ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is your belly button connected to?
- What ulnar nerve is connected to middle finger?
- What spinal nerve is connected to middle finger?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I know i am flat footed could this be connected to my foot pain what should i do
- What are the stages of prostate cancer?
- What is the cure for prostate cancer?
- What is the treatment for prostate cancer?
- Talk to a urologist online for free