Doctor insights on:
What Is A Reason For A Swollen And Painful Little Toe
His little toe is very swollen, red and painful. He works outdoors in the cold but can't remember banging it at any time to cause injury. ?
Inflammation....: You have described the cardinal signs of classic inflammation. Not necessarily an infection, but certainly inflamed. All flannel aside, the toe needs to be examined. Sooner is always better than later, just in case a easy treatment can end the problem quickly. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I hit ankle two weeks ago still swollen and painful now my little toe on same side is starting to feel numb what is wrong with ankle and toe?
Hit ankle: The lateral sural cutaneous nerve passes the ankle and apparently you may have damaged that nerve. It can supply sensation to your little toe. The more your ankle swells, the more pressure on that nerve, the number your little toe. Diagnostic ultrasound (dus) or MRI testing might help to visualize damaged nerve tissue. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
How to identify a broken toe?Bounced his little toe about 4hours ago, its swollen numb and painful, there's a slit between the crease joining footbottom
Bruising ; swelling: Usually with a break, there is bleeding from the bone which leads to swelling and bruising to the toe and surrounding area. This is not always the case, but when i see this, i always take an x-ray to see. There is some degree of pain when the toe is moved at the site of the injury. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I hit my ankle now it is swollen & painful also hurts when i walk on it and my little toe is cold skin on foot is normal what could be wrong with it?
My little toe started hurting yesterday evening. Since I woke up this morning, the pain has really increased, the toe is now visibly swollen and I can?
No idea: This is one of those things where a doc needs to exam and see the toe. ...Read more
My husband's toe is swollen and red. It's the little toe and has turned purple in between the little to and the one next to it. It isn't broken.
Fractured Toe: Needs an x-ray to be able to diagnosed and if not displaced just buddy tape is needed. See your podi. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The toe next to my big to is red swollen and painful to touch what do i do
- What is the typical healing time for a compound fracture of the tibia and fibula?
- What is the best medicine for sinus congestion and a cough?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a nodule and a swollen lymph node mean in your lungs?
- What is a reason for diarrhea 5 days in a row in the morning?
- What is the difference between a punch biopsy and shave biopsy for mole removal?
- What is this bump on my eyelid it hurts a little and is a bit movable?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free